Thursday, June 21, 2007

Darin Wright, Champion Among Men

Today I would like to make a post telling everyone that our manager, Darin Wright is indeed a champion among men (not just to get a promotion).

On the ride to work today, as Darin rides his bike to work every day, he was hit by a truck. Luckily he was not harmed in any way, and yes the driver was talking on his cell phone and not paying attention.

But this is not what makes him the champ.

The fact that he walked what was left of his bike home, fixed it, and then rode it to work (again), and then once he got here was still happy to be at work, is what makes him the champ.

Axesome.

3 comments:

  1. After getting hit by a car, Darin is probably happy to be anywhere. Even your smelly office.

    Hey Darin, I know a bunch of lawyers in Winnipeg. Let me know if you need a referral. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably should have gotten the guy's info... after straightenning out my steering and front rim I realized that my toe clip and bike computer were busted... oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pictures? And you didn't call my dad to come fix it for you?

    ReplyDelete