That being said, this last week we refactored alot of our breakpoints code to make it better all around and to add some new features.
- If you use the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+B, you will get the correct kind of breakpoint (instead of just a line breakpoint)
- Added new Run menu item "Toggle Breakpoint" which is now bound to the Ctrl+Shift+B shortcut (which also retargets the command to create the proper breakpoint, see point 1 above)
- You can toggle Class Load breakpoints like other breakpoints (using the shortcut, double clicking on the ruler, or using the Run->Toggle Breakpoint menu)
- That slight flicker in the breakpoints view when you create method breakpoints or watchpoints is gone.
- Improved menu population/enablement for toggle breakpoints actions in the Run menu, Outline View and the Variables View.
All this breakpoints goodness will be available after tomorrows build...